Monday 7 July 2014

New Australis Full On Stick Foundation Review


Compared to liquid foundations I have always found a stick foundation will always cover a lot better. The only thing I disliked was they always looked cakey heavy and sunk into my pores.



So when Australis released their stick foundation I had to try it. It's very soft, creamy and easy to blend. It covers my freckles and looks good on. Has a full coverage without looking OTT



Being a stick foundation it's easy to apply. I draw over my forehead,  nose, cheeks and chin and blend with a brush. I apply two light layers.



I applied a matte primer before applying foundation. Once I blended the foundation I set it with a powder. I wore it to work. I work in retail. After a few hours I found I was really shiny on my nose and chin. I applied a powder over the areas that were shiny and I was back to normal. Two hours later I had no foundation on my nose and my chin was very patchy even my cheeks looked patchy........

I had worn it a few times in a week and noticed my skin was breaking out. I dont normally get alot of pimples so I knew straight away the only thing I had changed in my diet, skincare and makeup was I had been using this foundation. I have now stopped and my skin cleared up in a matter of 2 days.

Unfortunately this isn't a foundation for me :(
Below is a photo of after applying it and then 8 hours later. Lighting is different but it was morning and night there are no filters and photoshop hasn't been used


My skin felt sticky, was very shiny all over and my cheeks never get shiny. The foundation has worn off my nose, forehead and chin.

I hope you guys have found this review helpful. I would love to know your thoughts if you have tried this foundation so let me either on here or on instagram @claudaciousmakeup

Until next time  xox
Claudia 








No comments:

Post a Comment