Sunday 16 November 2014

L'Oreal Glam Matte Review + swatches

These lipsticks are new and I got these a few weeks ago now and was really impressed. It's a liquid matte lipstick. Hence the name.
I always struggle to find a decent matte lipstick especially in a liquid form as they dry my lips.



For a matte lipstick it felt really nice on my lips and didn't feel dry. It wore really well, felt soft and creamy and lasted for ages.

I have 2 shades so far 513 Zip It Rouge and 508 Coral Denimista



I wore the Zip It Rogue to try them out. It lasted for hours on my lip I love the doe applicator as I was able to apply to my lips perfectly. Felt good on my lips for the 6 hours I wore it (I didn't even need a gloss to hydrate my lips while it was on) The colours are really pigmented and one coat gives such good colour.



There are 5 colours in the range and now I have these 2 I think I might get the orange for summer.

RRP $21.95

 If you like my blogs and want to see more follow me on Instagram: @claudaciousmakeup
and don't forgot to follow me on blog lovin

Until Next Time
xoxo
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment