Monday 10 November 2014

Rimmel Provocalips First Impression and Swatches

Rimmel have finally jumped on the band wagon and released double ended long wearing liquid lipsticks.
Now I will be straight up and honest, I am not a fan of this type of lipstick. I can't handle my lips drying out.

But I thought I would do a swatch and review of them anyway

Packaging is cute and the colours are really nice and all wearable shades to suit most people.



I decided to test out "Dare to Pink" for the afternoon at work when it first came in. It's a really pretty soft pink. A very nice neutral every day colour. After 3 hours it felt dry on my lips but I applied more clear gloss over the top.
By the time I removed my makeup at about 8pm that night the lipstick was still on. I applied it at about 12pm and had lunch, dinner and a coffee and the colour was still on my lips.



I much prefer moist lipsticks but I do like some of these shades and may just have to apply lots of lip balm to my lips while wearing them. I was really impressed with how long they last and they are quiet affordable compared to a few other "drugstore" brands that are more expensive.

RRP $17.95 available at Priceline

Colours:

Skinny Dipping



Make Your Move



I'll Call You



Dare To Pink



Little Mix



Kiss Me You Fool



Play With Fire



Kiss Fatal




If you like my blogs and want to see more follow me on Instagram: @claudaciousmakeup
and don't forgot to follow me on blog lovin

Until Next Time
xoxo
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment