Sunday 3 August 2014

July Favourites

Wow........ July was a month of so many new and exciting products hitting the shelves  I had to try a few and the products I am loving this month are.......

1. Face of Australia HD primer
2. Chi Chi Fabulous and Flawless foundation
3 Chi Chi Real mineral finishing powder
4 L'Oréal Infallible foundation
5 Suvana Organic Paw Paw balm




Sooooo the Chi Chi foundation isn't a new product but I had seen so many good things about it, I had to try it and after a month of using it I still think its one of my best purchases to date. I haven't been able to find a foundation that does what it says says it will do, lasts for sufficient hours without needing to be reapplied or re powdered.


The colour match was perfect and the way Chi Chi sets out the descriptions on the packaging makes it so easy to find the right shade.

The first day I actually wore this foundation I was in the sun for 5 hours at the beach which included a 3km walk. After all that my face looked flawless. I was with my Bestie and were both impressed I wasn't shiny or my foundation wasn't wearing off. Since that day I have pretty much been wearing everyday. I am constantly getting complimented on my foundation and how good and flawless I look.


A few weeks later I came across the Chi Chi Real mineral translucent finishing powder at Myer. A week later I had to get it and wearing these 2 together is a match made in heaven.
The powder is loose and white, you don't need to use a lot. Over applied and it could leave you looking a little white.




Face of Australia HD primer
I tried this in store at Priceline the day it hit the shelf and instantly loved how it felt on my hand. I had to have it. I personally prefer silicone based primers (which this one is) it's also oil free so it won't clog your pores :)
When applied to my face it felt smoother all over any fine lines and pores were filled in. I have worn a few different foundations with this primer all have lasted and look good at the end of the day


L'Oréal Infallible Foundation
I never tried the old formula but I do love and wear L'Oréal true match. Infallible is a nice thick liquid. Two coats applied to my face and it covers perfectly. The only downside is the colour range.  With only 7 shades it was hard to match to my skin tone. I got #140 Golden beige. It's yellow based and darker than my skin colour but it's perfect when I tan. It doesn't look thick and cakey and it lasts all day



Suvana Organic Paw Paw and Honey Balm
A very good friend of mine Shenae Gillespie is the face of this amazing product. Once she told me about it I had to try it out. I have used other paw paw products in the past, but I have now tossed them since using this one.



 The taste is so much nicer because of the honey. It doesn't feel thick (as I do use it mainly on my lips) the best thing is it doesn't contain any harmful chemicals and is sulphate and paraben free. I have a terrible cold this week so my nose and lips have been dry but using Suvana Paw Paw my lips are back to normally and the dry skin on my nose has healed.

Until  next time xox

No comments:

Post a Comment