Sunday 10 August 2014

Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara

Hi everyone...... I have recently received the Younique mascara to try and wanted to share my thoughts about it with you, but before I do I feel like I need to have a little rant and get it out of the way

If you are familiar with social media especially Instagram and either have or follow a few beauty/makeup pages I am sure you would have come across this brand. I have seen lots of photos of people trying the mascara and was really impressed and wanted to try it. But I have come across some rude and pushy representatives for this brand which made me avoid even trying to contact someone about it. I personally don't like them spamming my photos trying to sell the product. A few have been pushy (maybe not intentionally) and I think its unprofessional. I understand that these people are trying to run a business and make money but there are other ways. I was contacted by a few representatives via email who were lovely and professional.
(Younique is a similar concept to Avon - seller earns commission/income from selling products)


Like I said I had really want to try this product, all the photos I had seen looked great and made a massive difference, but every photo I had seen was from someone that had connections with the brand. So here is my review of the mascara with no strings attached.



First Impression: Packaging was stunning from the actual parcel itself and then inside with the tissue paper. Unwrapping the tissue I found a black case, inside were two matte black tubes. Moodstruck transplant gel and Moodstuck natural fibers.




To apply: Concentrate on one eye at a time. Start with applying the transplant gel (mascara) onto your lashes like a normal mascara. Then coat the tips of your lashes with the fibers. I applied 2 layers of both and was happy with the look, I could have gone another layer but was worried my lashes would start to look spidery.



....... well it's been over a week and I have worn the mascara everyday and it's worn really well. It hasn't smudged or flaked and they look so long all day. Removes really easy at the end of the day with makeup remover. I use Bioderma Crealine H20 solution micellaire cleanser. It has taken me a little longer to do my mascara in the morning, so I would prefer to do wear this on weekends, when I had more time to get ready or for special occasions where false lashes would be a bit too much.

As you can see from below I have shown you before mascara
One eye with the mascara and one without
And then both eyes completed



After everything I think it's a really good mascara. My lashes do look amazing and long without looking spidery. I am just disappointed that the representatives are tarnishing the brand and spamming makeup/beauty accounts on social media and turning people off the brand before they even try the product.
Having said that I have gone through Jenn Sherrer via email and she has been so professional and helpful and polite. If you do wanna get your hands on this mascara and try it yourself contact her

www.youniqueproducts.com/JennSherrer/party
jennsherrer.yp@gmail.com

Take care
Until next time xox

No comments:

Post a Comment