Monday 27 October 2014

Australis AC On Tour Contouring Kit Review and Swatches

This palette has been the most talked about "MUST HAVE" product in the Australian makeup world for the last week and I think for the next few.
It has been compared to the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette. A lot of the beauty pages I follow on Instagram were raving about it and so of course I was eager to try it.



Contour palettes are always popular. Who remembers the demand of the Face of Australia glamazon palette last year.
And I am sure this one will be just as big.

Finding a decent contour palette is always a problem for me. I can be a bit fussy. I like matte bronzers and they are hard to find. So many nice bronzers have a shimmer to them.
Also some of the highlighting colours aren't right either.

So this palette is very versatile and there will be colours for everyone



The first 3 colours along the top are the lighter colours for highlighting 2 are matte and 1 is shimmery
and the 3 on the bottom are for contouring






One swipe on my finger and I was impressed with how pigmented each colour was 
shade 1 is a light pink tone highlighter
shade 2 is a yellow tone highlighter
and 3 is a beige kind of shimmer colour
Shade 4 is a red undertone brow 
shade 5 is more of a flat ash brown
and shade 6 is a deeper brown



I have worn it a few times now over the last week. Still playing around with the palette. Top photo is normal foundation and in the bottom picture I had fake tanned.



The palette is available on the Australis Cosmetics website or at Priceline and retails for $16.95

If you like my blogs and want to see more follow me on Instagram: @claudaciousmakeup
and don't forgot to follow me on blog lovin

Until Next Time
xoxo
Claudia




1 comment:

  1. Wear can I buy the ac on tour highlight contouring kit from in nz

    ReplyDelete