Wednesday 11 June 2014

My Models Prefer Brushes: Review

While composing this post I was looking at my brushes and realised every single brush I want to tell you about is from the brand Models Prefer, a brand sold exclusively at Priceline.



I would never have thought I would love a range of brushes as much as these. I started with one or two and my collection has slowly grown. I can't fault any of these brushes. And am more than happy to rave about them on here.

Airbrush Buffing Brush:
I use this nearly everyday. It's great for applying foundation and 'buffing' liquid foundation into the skin by using circular motions. Love the finish it gives.




Precision Foundation Brush:
Amazing brush for a basic foundation brush the way it tapers makes it easy to get into hard to get places and leaves a flawless finish.

Airbrush Concealer Brush:
I use this to blend in my concealer around and under my eyes and its a good size to contour, especially the nose area. Blends products flawlessly.



Mineral Powder Brush:
Love this brush, its one of my absolute favourites. The bristles are tightly packed into the brush to make it easy to buff powder into the skin. From loose to pressed powder, it will leave a natural finish.


Angled Airbrush Contour:
This is my blush brush. I prefer to use an angled brush for applying my blush. I get a great definition on my cheeks.



Dual Purpose Powder and Bronzer Brush:
My bronzer brush. A recent addition to my collection. This brush is beautiful.  Its so soft on my face and I get precise application of bronzer on the hollows of my cheeks



Dual Purpose Highlighter and Contour Brush:
Another recent addition. I apply my powder highlighter products to my cheek bones with this brush. Basically its a smaller version of my bronzer brush.  Its a tapered brush to apply product exactly where you want.




Dual Purpose Brow and Eyeliner Brush:
I have recently changed to using this brush for my gel eyeliner. I loved my angle brush but just wanted to try it. Omg so glad I did, since using this brush my wings are prefect everyday and I am
more confident in wearing a bigger bolder wing on my eyeliner. My angled brush was good but I would have good days and bad at getting both wings perfect. Now each day is perfect.



Angled Eyeliner Brush:
I have a couple of these. One is for eyeliner (mentioned just above) the other is for my brows. This brush is the best for my brows. I get great shape and definition from using it and its so easy to apply brow powder with.



I use different brushes for my eyes and there are few to talk about so if you want to know about them let me know and I would be happy to do another post.

Until next time

Xoxo Claudia




1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the Models Prefer brush line. Good to see more love for them :)

    ofmymemories.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete