Wednesday 4 June 2014

Basic eye makeup for everyday

I have 2 looks for basic eye makeup for everyday. Depending on time and where I am going.

Look a) Maybelline eye tattoo in "bad to the bronze". This is the best cream eyeshadow I have ever come across. Its Smudge proof, water resistant, doesn't crease and I love this colour for daily wear. Plus it makes my blue eyes pop.



To apply just dab onto eye lid and lightly blend into crease. Thats it eyeshadow is done.

Look b) I use 2 matte eyeshadows from Chi Chi "To the moon and back" and "Enough is enough"
Apply "To the moon and back" all over lid and blend up into crease. On the outer corner and into the crease apply "Enough is enough". Once blended it will look like a soft smokey eye on the outer corner and blended from darkest shade on the outer corner to the lightest on the inner corner.



On both looks I will use the Revlon liquid pen eyeliner (gel liner if I have more time) I like that its easy to use. I feel more comfortable using it and get a better finish. It dries quickly on my eyes and it lasts all day.
On my lower lash line I will wear a black pencil eyeliner



Next is mascara. My current favourite is Lash Mania by Essence. It makes my lashes look so good, I really wasn't expecting much from a $4.95 mascara (I shouldn't judge a book by its cover)  it is clump free and I have worn it and cried and it hasn't given me panda eyes yet its not waterproof.





Last but not least.......(well I do mine before my eye makeup)  most important step BROWS
Brows work wonder. I never use to do mine and cringe  when I see old photos. But these days I love dark defined brows. I use the Essence brow stylist kit. This is perfect for beginners it comes with stencils so you can get perfect brows.




And thats my basic eye look for everyday hope you have enjoyed

Until next time xox

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment