Sunday 1 June 2014

New Revlon Blushes, Bronzers and Highlighters: First Impressions


I was so upset when Revlon discontinued their Photoready matte bronzer and was worried about the new bronzer and highlighter palettes they would replace it.
They have hit Priceline stores this week and the new palettes are stunning.

The new bronzer is matte and basically the whole palette is filled inside with product (Yay no wasted space) its highly pigmented as well so you will get sufficient product on the brush with one light tap of the brush on to the bronzer.





I was never a fan of the old blushes. I guess they weren't my colour of choice for a blush but these new shades will suit a lot of people from a light pink for fair toned skin, a deeper pink for darker tones and then there is a coral shade. I'm sure there is a shade for most people. They apply better to skin that has a foundation already applied then to natural bare skin.




Revlon have also released another cream blush......... I love a good cream blush. Revlon's old cream blushes were bright colours and looked lovely on, but they weren't for me. This new shade is a darker pink and looks beautiful on the skin.  I wore it today and it looked natural on, lasted all day and the colour stayed true.



Last but not least, the new highlight palettes.  The colours in these are so pretty.

Rose Glow Palette:
 The colours vary from pinks to rose golds. It has a slight shimmer but doesn't look that shimmery one. It looks more like a blush with various colours blended together.


Bronze Glow Palette:
This palette could be used for 2 purposes. The colours can be used alone and worn as eyeshadows, or blended all together they make a very nice shimmery bronzer. As i have fair skin I find the colours a bit to dark for me but I think they would look great on someone with medium to darker skin.



Peach Glow Palette:
Is a yellow based palette with soft yellow gold and bronze tones. This would be my favourite out of the three


No comments:

Post a Comment