Sunday 22 June 2014

Chi Chi New Smokey Eye Palette



So it was my birthday during the week and I got the new Chi Chi Smokeys palette. I have used it quiet a few times already so I thought I would share the looks I did with you all, how to recreate them and my impressions on the palette.



When I first saw this palette I wasn't sure how much I would use these colours and if they would suit me (I tend to wear more golds, bronze and browns)



I have played around with three different smokey eye looks and was really surprised with how pretty they looked. Like all the Chi Chi palettes the colours are highly pigmented, they are creamy so there is no fall out. I love that the palette contains matte and shimmery colours


LOOK 1: BLUE SMOKEY EYE


1. Apply the blue shade into the crease and blend onto the eyelid.
2. Build up the blue by applying more of the colour over the top in the crease. And blend.
3. Add the matte black to the outer corner and into the crease. Blending the colour out. 
4. Lightly place some of the black shimmer onto the eyelid and blend over the area (except for the inner corner)
5. On the inner corner and on the brow bone place the silver shade to use as a highlighter against the darker colours.
6. Apply a little blue and black on the bottom lashline and blend lightly.
7.  Line the top lash line with liquid eyeliner.
8. Coat top and bottom lashes with mascara and then add some fake lashes.


LOOK 2: PLUM BROWN EYE


1. Start with applying the plum shade I to the creaseof the eye and then blend. Repeat until you have a nice deep colour and blend any harsh lines.
2. Add the matte brown shade on the outer corner in a C shape, into the crease and on the eyelid. Blend all over.
3. Apply some of the light gold colour into the inner corner of the eye.
4. Line bottom lash line with the matte brown eyeshdow and lighlty blend 
5. Apply liquid eyeliner along top lashline
6. Coat lashes with mascara and finish with a full bar of false lashes 



LOOK 3: SOFT BROWN EYE LOOK


1. Apply the soft light brown all over the eyelid and blend into crease. 
2. On the outer corner apply the matte shade and build up the colour. Blend into crease.
3. Using liquid eyeliner apply it along the top lashline and use a black eye pencil and lightly apply on bottom lash line
4. Coat lashes with mascara. 



Hope you all liked these looks 
Until next time xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment