Sunday 8 June 2014

Winter makeup trends 2014

Well winter is finally here so I thought I would share with you the latest looks for winter inspired from the runaways across the globe

Biggest winter trends will be:

Metallic eyeshadows: lots of gold, bronze, copper, browns and chocolates

Smokey eye makeup

Deep wine and plum lipsticks

Blue eyemakeup

Cat eyeliner

Also I thought I would show these looks since MAC has released its deep purple lipstick 'Pure Heroine' from the limited edition MAC Lorde range this week just in time for winter


I hope you like these looks

Smokey eye and small winged eyeliner.....
I am wearing Loreal infallible eyeshadow in 'Endless Chocolate'
All over eye lid and blended up into the crease worn with gel eyeliner and flicked out at the corners
                   
 
Plum and wine lipsticks 
I am loving the colours from Rimmel and Loreal for this seasons colour of lipstick my 2 favourites are Loreals #374 Intense plum
and Rimmels #09
Some other great ones are #330 Sloane's Plum, #120 Cutting Edge,  #500 Diva Red, all by Rimmel


Blue eye makeup
Really happy with how this look turned out.
I applied the Models Prefer infinite coloured eyeliner in 'Blue Lagoon' along my lash line and flicked out on the corner. To intensify the look I applied Savvy liquid eyeliner in 'Starling' over the top. I then coated both my top and bottom lashes  with Australis mascara 'Electric Blue' and applied blue fake lashes.

Metallic eyeshadow
I wear this look alot I love dark brown eyemakeup and bronze and gold shimmers on top.
I used Chi Chi 'Bronzes' eyeshadow palette as my base. I used one of the darker shades in the middle of the palette and applied it into my crease until I had built up the colour. I then applied Napoleon loose eye dust 'Star Dust' in the inner corner of my eye and blended outwards. Next I used Loreal infallible eyeshadow 'Endless Chocolate' on the outer corner and blended into my crease then in the middle of my eyelid I used 'Copper Element' loose eye dust by Napoleon. Gel eyeliner along my lashline 2 coats of mascara and fake lashes to complete the look.







No comments:

Post a Comment