Wednesday 24 September 2014

New Australis Velourlips swatches and reviews

The new shades from the Velourlips range by Australis arrived in Priceline stores two weeks ago and the colours are stunning. I remember the first collection of Velourlips and bought a few but they were very bright and unwearable for everyday use so they have sat in my draw for months and get pulled out on the odd occasion when I am wanting a bright intense lip.



But I am excited for these new shades which are perfect shades for spring. Soft pretty pastels


The formula to me seems so much more improved. The old ones I felt stained your lips badly even with makeup remover they were difficult to get off and felt really drying on my lips. These new shades are so much easier to remove. They are a soft creamy liquid that dries matte on the lip very quickly and last for hours.


Lun-dun:  A pretty pastel lilac, think this will be a popular colour



Ho-chee-min: Yellow toned baby pink colour





Mi-a-mee: Brightest colour from the range. Its a bright coral red




Hon-o-loo-loo: Deep beige dusty pink colour, one of my favourites love this as a nude





Mil-a-no: Nude beige shade. On me this colour looks like I have just put concealer/foundation over my lip. Was also the patchiest of all the colours




These colours along with the first velourlips collection retail for $9.95 which is very well priced.

would love to know what you think of them and what's your favourite colour




Until next time
xox

PS to keep up to date with products I'm loving, wearing or different makeup looks

 you can find me on Instagram: @claudaciousmakeup
Facebook: www.facebook.com/claudaciousmakeup



















No comments:

Post a Comment